Organizations, institutions, agencies, academe/schools and individual experts providing training courses and related capability building programs along social welfare and development.
The following entities may be invited as members of the SWD L-Net:
- DSWD registered, licensed and accredited SWD agencies along the five (5) major SWD sectoral programs operating in the region;
- Representatives of academic institutions providing social work and related courses, including association of schools of social work and social work educators;
- Representatives of recognized Social Work Professional Organizations.
- Organizations/agencies/institutions providing support (e.g. funds, facilities, etc.) for capacity building and skills training along SWD programs and services; and
- Individuals/professionals who may be tapped as experts and consultants along the major social welfare sectoral programs namely: child, youth, women, family, persons with disability and older persons.