A. FOR INDIVIDUALS
1. Must be providing professional training consultancy services on SWD.
2. Must have at least 3 years experience in conducting trainings and managing capability-building programs.
B. FOR ORGANIZATIONS/ AGENCIES/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS/ PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
1. Must have at least 3 years experience in conducting trainings and managing social welfare development capability-building programs.
2. Must be recognized by any of the following: DSWD, Civil Service Commission, and Local Government Academy, among others.
3. Must have two or more of the following Training Resources:
- A permanent office with training/conference room;
- A training coordinator and support staff;
- A pool of resource persons, lecturers, trainers and facilitators;
- Training equipment/facilities such as audiovisual and computers; and
- Compilation of training materials related to programs being offered such as prototypes, modular sessions, books, visual aids, etc.